9736 Sunset Circle
An exceptional 1.5 story, 9736 Sunset Circle is situated on .74 acre lot in beautiful Falcon Ridge Estates!
UPDATE: This lovely home has SOLD!
Think you're ready to make a move? Give us a call - We'd love to help.
Boasting upscale designer finishes - artisan hand-scraped flooring, chic interior textured walls, and stunning intricate wrought ironwork - this home features a long list of upgrades and must-haves.
Formal dining, great room with fireplace, generous hearth/kitchen offer a tremendous amount of space for hosting family and friends in this open floor plan. Just outside the kitchen is the oversized lanai. Fireplace, stunning granite bar, and a tv will draw you and your guests outside when the weather turns just a little bit warmer.
Additional highlights worth noting include:
- Finished daylight lower level - entertainment space, wet bar, full bath, office and an amazing craft/hobby room
- Gourmet kitchen - Knotty alder cabinetry, expansive curved island with seating, granite, Viking 5-burner cooktop, stainless appliances and more!
- Second floor Loft with built-ins
- Spacious secondary bedrooms each with private baths
- Three bay, side-entry garage features epoxy floors
- Tile roof
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Wrought iron fencing
- Dual water heaters
- Water softener
- Professional landscape lighting
- Plantation shutters
- Multi-Zoned HVAC with electronic air filters
- Sound system
- Security system
- Award-winning Olathe Schools - Manchester Park Elementary, Prairie Trail Middle, and Olathe Northwest High School
- Neighborhood amenities - 18-hole Falcon Ridge Golf Club (membership info), Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis and 9-hole championship golf at Falcon Valley Golf Course
Reach out to Scott for additional property info or to schedule a private tour.
Photo Gallery of 9736 Sunset Circle:
|Subdivision:||Falcon Ridge Estates|
|Address:||9736 Sunset Circle|
|Lot Square Feet:||32,377|
|Basement:||Finished - Daylight|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|