Overland Park, KS
9643 Dearborn Street
With impressive curb appeal combined with the stylish interior, you’ll feel at home in minutes in this delightful four-bedroom in Nall Hills.
UPDATE: 9643 Dearborn has sold.
If you're considering a move, please reach out.
We'd love to set up a time to visit and share information about our services.
Attention-grabbing detail begins in the family room with a vaulted and beamed ceiling, brick fireplace, and beautiful hardwood floors that flow throughout the entire main level.
You’ll take pride in being the chef in this kitchen with features such as stainless appliances, a kitchen island, granite countertops, and a built-in pantry.
From the classy primary suite to the additional bedrooms and full hall bath, the main level layout is ideal for laid-back living.
The lower level offers a large rec room, additional bedroom, full bath, and a bonus flex space.
No matter the season, the manicured, spacious outdoor living area with a paver patio will be an ideal location to spend time with family and friends.
Location defines convenience as you are close to shopping, dining, highway access, and a score of amenities. The middle school is located within the neighborhood as is the elementary school which is in the process of being rebuilt and set to open in 2023!
- Hardwood flooring on main level
- Refrigerators - kitchen and garage - remain with the home
- Fenced backyard
- Mature trees and landscaping
- Annual hosted block party
- One mile from Meadowbrook Park
- Clubhouse, fishing, multi-functional shelter, outdoor exercise equipment, pickleball court, trails
- Shawnee Mission School District: John Diemer Elementary (0.4 mi) - Indian Woods Middle (2 min walk) - SM South (1.7 mi)
Interested in a tour, give Scott a call today.
|Address:||9643 Dearborn Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,267|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|
*Square footage, room sizes, taxes and any applicable HOA fees are approximate.