9534 Vista Drive
Situated on nearly a ½ acre lot 9534 Vista Drive is a remarkable one-owner home with the features you’ve been searching for.
Saturday, Feb. 22nd from 1 - 3
Sunday, Feb. 23rd from 1 - 3
Spacious kitchen adjoining great room, hardwoods on first floor, finished daylight basement and a large level open backyard that provides ample place to play. Take in all the action from the gazebo-covered deck or flagstone patio or spend your downtime enjoying the neighborhood amenities. Bring on the warmer weather!
Beautiful master bedroom is generous in size and the 10' tray ceiling adds to the airy feel. Master bath has a double vanity, large shower with bench seating, jetted tub and connects to a generous walk-in closet.
In addition to area services, dining, and conveniences, award-winning Olathe Schools are less than 2 miles away - Manchester Park Elementary (1.2 mi), Prairie Trail Middle (1.6 mi) and Olathe Northwest High School (1.9 mi).
Photo Gallery of 9534 Vista Drive
Highlights and upgrades worth noting include:
- Refinished hardwoods on main level
- Kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless appliances including a Bosch® dishwasher, island with seating, and pantry
- Roomy breakfast nook has built-in cabinetry and buffet
- Great room features a fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases — a perfect place to display your treasures and seasonal decor
- Formal dining
- Living room/office
- Main floor laundry
- 9' ceilings on 1st floor
- Secondary bedrooms are large with bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a Jack-n-Jill bath, and bedroom 4 with its own private bath
- Finished basement with cabinetry, wet bar, bar fridge and lots of unfinished storage space
- Deck with built-in seating and a gazebo
- Flagstone patio plus pad wired for a hot tub
- 50-year Composite Roof ('16) with one-time transferable warranties: 10-year for workmanship, 50-year manufacturer
- Gutters ('16)
- In-ground sprinkler system
- New garage doors/opener ('18)
- Water heater ('15)
- Upgraded wrought iron spindles
- Neighborhood amenities include: golf, pools, tennis, volleyball, trails, and vibrant community with planned events
- Home warranty provided by Seller
|Address:||9534 Vista Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||20,653|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|
Map of 9534 Vista Drive