Overland Park, KS
9519 Cedar Street
A delightful home dipped in living color awaits you at 9519 Cedar Street in the Kenilworth neighborhood of Overland Park. Step into this pristine 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath property, where each room has been styled to create flow and personality.
UPDATE: 9519 Cedar has sold!
Questions about the buying/selling process?
We're here to help.
Large, bright windows in the contemporary living and dining rooms perfectly highlight contrasting walls and ceilings. The open kitchen/family room is certainly the heart of the home, while a separate living room provides the ideal spot to read and relax.
Take your pick of two master bedrooms leaving the other as an ideal choice for guests or family members craving a little bit more privacy. A bonus room just down the half-stairs makes a great play/craft area or use it as a den/study for anyone who desires a separate space away from the main activities of the home. There's more room to spread out in the finished basement complete with brand new carpeting.
Central location in the middle of Cedar Street is a plus with this tight-knit neighborhood. Step outside the front door and you're seconds away from Trailwood Elementary via sidewalk access across the street. Bike or walk to the fabulous new Meadowbrook Park, with trails and a super modern playground.
Hightlights and Upgrades of 9519 Cedar Street
- NEW carpet and paint in finished basement
- Refinished hardwoods in primary master suite
- Fresh paint in halls, basement and guest room
- Garage insulation and storage
- Windows replaced in dining room, hearth room, toy room, and 3 bedrooms on second level, 2018
- Sliding door in basement, 2018
- Concrete front porch, 2018
- Garage floor and extra driveway parking pad, 2018
- Tile in garage entry and half bath, 2018
- Dual Furnace and A/C, one newer unit (2017)
- Professional blinds and shutters in living and dining room
- Newer gutters
- Updated garage electrical
- Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops and center island
- Sprinkler system (front and side yard) with auto-timer
- Fenced yard
- Annual Cedar Street block party
- Mature tree canopy
- Easy access to 435 and shopping/restaurants
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Trailwood Elementary (0.2 miles), Indian Woods Middle (0.7 miles), Shawnee Mission South (1.4 miles)
|Address:||9519 Cedar St|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,699|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|