Overland Park, KS
9513 W 148th Street
Welcome to 9513 W 148th Street in the Windsor Hills subdivision of Overland Park! This beautiful and open 2 Story offers multiple living and entertaining spaces, both indoors and out.
9513 W 148th has SOLD
Looking to make a move? We can help.
Reach out today and learn how.
Lovely finishes and thoughtful design can be found throughout this impressive home, which boasts a palatial staircase, gorgeous built-ins, and large room sizes, including a spacious finished, walkout/walk up basement. Take your pick of places to stretch out and relax, in the great room or formal living room.
Hosting family and friends will be simple and easy, with a screened porch for warmer seasons and paved patio with firepit when the evening chill arrives.
This former model home is situated in a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood that is quiet, yet just minutes away from the Johnson County Library, Blue Valley Schools and plenty of restaurants and shopping.
Photo Gallery of 9513 W 148th Street
Highlights of 9513 W 148th Street
- See-thru fireplace shared by great room and formal living room
- Eat-in kitchen and formal dining room
- Granite countertops with elegant tile backsplash
- Large kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Walk-in kitchen pantry
- Double ovens and gas cooktop
- Butler's pantry
- Spacious master suite with sitting area, double vanities, jetted tub
- First floor office
- Jack and Jill bathroom connects two upstairs bedrooms
- Additional bedroom has full private bath
- 5th bedroom, full bath and craft room in finished lower level
- Recreation room boasts a projector and screen (which stays) - a treat for enjoying your family movie nights
- Extensive landscaping with large fenced backyard
- In-ground sprinkler
- Zoned HVAC
- HOA includes access to swimming pool and play area
- Blue Valley Schools – Sunset Ridge Elementary (.2 miles), Lakewood Middle (1.9 miles), Blue Valley West High School (1.6 miles)
|Address:||9513 W 148th St|
|Lot Square Feet:||14,384|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|