9324 Sunray Drive
If you're shopping for an open concept plan with a finished lower level, you'll want to see this home first!
UPDATE: 9324 Sunray is under contract!
Located in The Reserve subdivision of Lenexa, 9324 Sunray Drive does not disappoint.
Builder and homeowners worked together to create this custom-built beauty from Rodrock Homes' "Weston Plan". A captivating 2-story featuring a stucco and stone front, prairie style windows, impressive trim, and professional landscaping. Curb appeal doesn't get much better than this.
Step inside and you'll find rustic oak flooring underfoot but it's the floor-to-ceiling windows that will draw your immediate focus. With an abundance of natural light, the great room calls you in for a closer look. Notice the design of the fireplace surround? Its clean, classic lines echo the grid panels in the windows. Small details that make a big difference.
The kitchen boasts a center island, stainless appliances, and large breakfast nook with slider leading to the covered deck.
The master suite is spacious and inviting. The tray ceiling is simple, angular, and frames the modern brushed steel ceiling fan perfectly. The sitting area is roomy and a lovely spot to curl up with a good book. Spa-like master bath features double vanities, soaker tub, walk-in closet and tile flooring.
Head down to the daylight lower level to find a comfortable activity room, true fifth bedroom with walk-in, full bath and ample unfinished storage space.
Schedule a tour of 9324 Sunray Drive and discover everything this home has to offer.
Photo Gallery of 9324 Sunray Drive:
View the Virtual Tour:
- Open concept
- Finished daylight lower level with egress
- Rustic oak hardwoods and oversized baseboards on main floor
- Convenient bedroom-level laundry
- Covered deck
- Attic fan
- Smart sensing sprinkler system
- Plumbing manifold system allow individual control for each hot and cold line in the house including dedicated shutoffs
- Central Vac Rough-in
- Full in floor insulation for sound proofing between the first and second floors
- 16 SEER AC, 95% efficiency furnace.
- Heated and fully insulated garage (Natural Gas)
- Upgraded garage electrical system
- 60 amp subpanel
- Dedicated 220V circuit
- In ceiling NEMA locking receptacles
- Olathe Schools - Canyon Creek Elementary (.8 miles), Prairie Trail Middle ( 4.3 miles) and Olathe Northwest High School (4.3 miles)
- Neighborhood amenities - pool, play area, tennis court, basketball court, biking/hiking trails
|Address:||9324 Sunray Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||12,198|
|Basement:||Finished Daylight with Egress|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|
Map: 9324 Sunray Drive