8627 Greenway Lane
Location is everything ... and this home benefits from being close to a wealth of amenities. Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park (home of the Lenexa BBQ), Lenexa City Center, Black Dog Coffeehouse, McKeever's Market and Eatery and more are minutes from your front door. You'll appreciate the convenience of it all!
UPDATE: 8627 Greenway Lane has sold!
Looking to buy or sell? Book a call today to get started.
Once inside this special property you’ll be drawn to the great room boasting an eye-catching floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Like a breath of fresh air, we love the neutral color scheme, bright light, airy and vaulted spaces, and cohesive flow this property offers.
There is more than enough room for everyday living or entertaining and the kitchen provides just what you need with plenty of custom cabinets, a pull-out spice rack, lazy Susan, an appliance garage, and bar-height seating.
Retreat to the private finished lower level which consists of an additional bedroom, full bath, and walkout to a quaint pergola-covered patio. Basement offers ample storage and a generous area for any projects on your to-do list.
But wait, there’s more; step outside and take in the fantastic and lush landscape where the beauty of colorful perennials will greet you in the spring year after year. The spacious deck is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the view.
Additional Features of 8627 Greenway Lane Include:
- Fresh interior paint throughout - the ever popular SW Agreeable Gray - (March 2022)
- Modern fiberglass front door (Feb 2021)
- New Driveway (Feb 2019)
- Added Gutter Guards (July 2019)
- Replaced furnace and air conditioner (July 2017)
- Less than .5 mile from Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park (tennis, walking paths, special events including the Lenexa BBQ, Christmas tree lighting, and more.)
- Only a five-minute drive (or less) to Lenexa Public Market (1.6 mi) featuring a variety of local food and non-food merchants
- Convenient highway access
- Shawnee Mission School District: Rising Star Elementary (1.1 mi) - Westridge Middle (3.5 mi) - SM West High School (4.7 mi)
This home has been lovingly cared for and it shows! Contact Scott for more information.
|Address:||8627 Greenway Lane|
|Lot Square Feet:||9,476|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|
Garden Photos from the Homeowner