Overland Park, KS
8519 Riley Street
Restored and reimagined, 8519 Riley Street is a home infused with a strong design aesthetic.
UPDATE: 8519 Riley has SOLD!
Sell or buy a home with us. Call/text today.
This inviting 1.5 story features a mix of modern, streamlined finishes and a cohesive color palette that flows throughout the space projecting a zen-like vibe. The kitchen boasts dark, matte finish cabinetry that contrasts beautifully with the light-colored tile flooring. Center island, stainless appliances, and fireplace are just a few of the highlights. Dining area is flooded with natural light and the circular chandelier illuminates the space at night.
The living room has new hardwood white oak flooring, stunning fireplace - with tile surround, cast iron insert - recessed lighting, and a wall of windows that offers direct access to the backyard and blurs the lines between outside and in.
Two bedrooms, full bath, half bath complete the main floor. Upstairs you'll find the fourth bedroom and spacious master suite. Your private retreat is outfitted with a roomy master bedroom and reading nook, view of the backyard, and a fabulous master bath — white porcelain wall tile, gray tile flooring, modern fixtures, and the twinkle of well-placed lighting — all add up to a terrific spot to begin and end your day.
Mudroom off the garage has laundry hook ups with second laundry room located in the basement.
Bonus loft space above the oversized two-car garage adds additional living space and is a great place for entertaining family and friends. A backyard oasis is yours on this large lot measuring over a 1/2 acre! Brick patio, outdoor grill, firewood storage, fruit trees, and room to play.
Uncomplicate and enrich your life.
For more information including the full feature list and sellers' disclosure, or to schedule a tour, please contact Scott at 913.269.4269.
Video Tour of 8519 Riley Street
Highlights and upgrades worth noting include:
- KUNGSBACKA cabinetry - sustainable product with kitchen fronts made from recycled wood and recycled PET bottles
- Sleek white concrete countertops
- Porcelain tile floors
- Center island with 5-burner gas cooktop
- Cabinet doors and drawers with soft closing feature
- LED light strips in all drawers - functional and enhances the atmosphere
- LED under cabinet lights with remote control adds to the ambiance and provides task lighting
- Double vanity
- White concrete countertops
- Dark gray porcelain tile flooring
- Dual shower head and handheld shower head
- Frameless sliding shower door
- Lighting fixtures and spotlights
- Walk-in closet
- And more!
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Overland Park Elementary (.5 miles), Westridge Middle (2.6 miles) and Shawnee Mission West High School (1.0 miles)
|Address:||8519 Riley Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||27,684|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|
Location of 8519 Riley Street