Overland Park, KS
8419 Walmer Street
Welcome to 8419 Walmer Street!
UPDATE: 8419 Walmer St has Sold!
Is this the year you make a move?
Let's set up a time to chat to answer your questions.
Located in the Overland Place subdivision, this 4 bedroom, 2.1 bath home has a lot to offer and that includes nearby amenities. Walking distance to Downtown Overland Park (1 mile) you'll be close to dining, coffee, fitness and entertainment options. Osage Park and South Lake Park, Corinth Square, a host of services, grocery and more are nearby as well.
Served by the Shawnee Mission School District, this home is also in the boundary map for Shawnee Mission East High School.
- Updated Kitchen featuring granite countertops, stylish backsplash and glass-fronted cabinetry
- Remodeled Upstairs Baths (Master and Hall Baths)
- Multiple Gathering Spaces
- Living Room
- Family Room with fireplace and built-ins
- Lower Level Rec Room perfect for gaming, band practice or just hanging out
- Dining Room
- Laundry - conveniently located off dining
- Refrigerator in Kitchen plus Washer, Dryer to remain with the home
- Large Level Yard
- New Roof
- Energy Star windows throughout the home
- Shawnee Mission Schools - Tomahawk Elementary (1.0 mile), Indian Hills Middle (4.4 miles), and Shawnee Mission East High School (2.6 miles )
Photo Gallery of 8419 Walmer Street:
360° Tour of 8419 Walmer Street
|Address:||8419 Walmer Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,475|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|