7620 Bell Rd
A Place with Extra Space for Your Next Chapter!
UPDATE: 7620 Bell Road has SOLD!
If you're thinking of buying or selling, let's schedule a strategy session.
At approximately 4,500 sq. ft, this lovely 1.5 story home boasts numerous sought-after features including a large walk-out daylight finished basement!
The great room feels like the heart of this home and presents a spacious area with cozy gas fireplace and beautiful hardwood flooring.
Eat-in kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless appliances, double oven, double pantry and built-in spice shelves.
Take advantage of the beautiful park-like view from the kitchen which walks out to a large NEW composite deck with views of a lush landscape and a walking path which take you a short distance to neighborhood basketball, tennis, pickleball courts and neighborhood pool.
Master bedroom with en suite features double vanity, vaulted ceiling, jetted tub and spacious walk-in closet.
Formal dining room, front office with floor to ceiling built-in bookshelves, laundry room and half bath complete the main level of this home.
Second level include three bedrooms with their own individual en suite as well as a common loft area to gather.
- Brand NEW Roof (2020)
- New Exterior Paint (2019)
- Commercial grade HVAC
- Two home offices
- Large walk-out daylight finished basement
- Automatic shades in master
- Loads of unfinished storage
- Fenced yard
- Walk-out stone patio
- Central Vac
- Washer, dryer & refrigerator stay with home
- Exterior 2X6 (vs. 2x4) constructed/framed home
- Close proximity to shopping, theatres and dining (approx. .5 mi)
- Close to Shawnee Mission Park (1.8 mi)
- Shawnee Mission Schools: Christa McAuliffe (1.6 miles) - Westridge Middle (5.7 miles) - Shawnee Mission West (6.5 miles)
A lot to love about this home – contact Micah for more information or to take a tour so you don't miss out!
|Address:||7620 Bell Rd.|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,897|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|