Overland Park, KS
6317 W 82nd Terrace
Welcome to 6317 W 82nd Terrace - a charming three bedroom in the Morningside subdivision.
Update: 6317 W 82nd Terrace has sold!
Have questions about the buying or selling process?
Contact us today to for more information.
This ranch home has an easy, open flow between living, dining and kitchen, is fresh and inviting with its neutral color palette, and boasts many updates.
The kitchen features white cabinetry, granite countertops, tile flooring, stainless appliances — refrigerator stays! — eat-in space and a breakfast bar.
Down the hall is the serene and spa-like bath. Equipped with a shower/jetted tub combo, it really is the best of both worlds! Lovely tile was used on the floor, and in the shower surround plus the decorative accent tile and built-in niche are the jewels on top.
Just 1 mile from Downtown Overland Park, you'll be close to a variety of coffee, dining and fitness options. Head in either direction on Metcalf Avenue for even more choices.
- Newer Roof (2018), AC (2019)
- NEW water heater (September 2020)
- All kitchen appliances remain with the home
- Jetted tub
- Deck with built-in seating
- Fenced yard
- Partial basement for extra storage
- Shawnee Mission Schools - Tomahawk Elementary ( .7 miles), Indian Hills Middle (3.7 miles), Shawnee Mission East High School (2.3 miles)
|Address:||6317 W 82nd Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||7,800|
|Garage:||1 Car Garage|