Kansas City, KS
5636 Oliver Street
Welcome to charming 5636 Oliver Street!
Update: 5636 Oliver Street has SOLD!
Situated on a spacious corner lot, this three-bedroom raised ranch style home has lovely curb appeal, a side-entry garage, newer garage doors and an attractive exterior color scheme.
There's more to love inside! Crisp interior paint, new carpet, updated bathrooms and other big ticket upgrades should place this home on your must-see list!
- Updated bathrooms - new double vanity in main floor bathroom, new vanity in half bath in basement, new toilets in both bathrooms
- Family room with fireplace
- Finished basement boasts room for entertaining and is also equipped with a half bath
- Roof and gutters (July 2019)
- Exterior paint (October 2019)
- Interior paint (November 2019)
- Laundry room conveniently located on main floor
- New carpet (December 2019)
- New Furnace (February 2019)
- Stainless steel appliances (November 2018)
- Playhouses to stay with property
- Large 22'x20' garage
- Turner School District - Oak Grove Elementary (1.2 miles), Turner Middle (2.3 miles), and Turner High School (1.5 miles )
|Address:||5636 Oliver Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||13,068|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|