5305 W 148th Street
Your future family memories begin here at 5305 W 148th Street! Located in the Whitehorse subdivision, this 1.5 Story is situated on 1.24 acres and boasts an impressive private outdoor space. Well-suited to family relaxation this remarkable home features a generous patio - covered and open - built-in barbecue, and a manicured lawn for play.
UPDATE: 5305 W 148th Street has Sold!
Looking to make a move?
Put our experience ... and results ... to work for you.
Eat and entertain in your kitchen with the vast granite-topped island breakfast bar. This superbly appointed kitchen features stainless appliances with 6-burner gas range, Sub-zero refrigerator (stays with the home!) and a vaulted sun-drenched dining space with direct access and views to the backyard.
Master suite is serene and inviting with jetted tub, his-and-her vanities, large shower with bench seating, walk-in closet. Easily access the backyard patio from the master bedroom - a great spot to begin and end your day.
Finished lower level provides plenty of room for big gatherings and designated zones for amenities - pool or game table, media viewing - and is equipped with a wet bar, built-ins, wine storage, bar fridge and fireplace. Separate rec room or gym for when the activities get a little rowdier. Full bath is also a nice feature to have.
Take in the photos below and be sure not to miss the video (sound on)! It'll be three and a half minutes well-spent, we promise.
And when you're ready to view in person, please contact us for a private showing.
Photo Gallery of 5305 W 148th Street:
Enjoy the Video of This Exceptional Home
Highlights and upgrades worth noting include:
- Formal living and dining
- Den/Study with generous built-ins
- See-through fireplace shared by living and hearth room
- Second fireplace in finished lower level
- New plantation shutters
- Stereo system with built-in speakers throughout the home and outside
- 3 car garage with slat wall system
- Roof just 6 years young
- Newer Zoned HVAC
- Dual water heaters
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Foosball table remains with the home
- Neighborhood pool and tennis courts
- Blue Valley School District - Sunrise Point Elementary (2.4 miles), Prairie Star Middle (1.8 miles) and Blue Valley High School (2.0 miles)
|Address:||5305 W 148th Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||1.24 acres|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|