Overland Park, KS
5001 W 96th Street
Sneak peek for this beauty at 5001 W 96th Street! Located in the Kenilworth subdivision of Overland Park, this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath home has been meticulously maintained.
UPDATE: 5001 W 96TH ST has sold.
Looking to make a move? Contact us and let's discuss your options.
Gorgeous built-ins, a breakfast room, hardwood floors throughout the majority of the home and the added convenience of two master suites are just a few of the highlights. Current office on garage level could serve as a 5th bedroom. The kitchen boasts high-end KitchenAid and Viking appliances that remain with the home.
Delightful landscaping perfectly complements the front of the home, and gardening enthusiasts will love the stunning backyard gardens, newer deck and fence, and updated in-ground sprinkler system.
Trailwood Elementary is just a stone's throw away and you'll also find you're in close proximity to Meadowbrook Park, featuring 80 acres of green space, a destination playground, paved trails and fitness/recreation courts and equipment.
Ready to find out more? Contact Scott today!
Highlights and upgrades:
- Hardwood floors throughout most of home
- New deck 2016
- Fence replaced 2015
- New HVAC 2010
- Epoxy floor in garage 2016
- New fireplace gas logs 2018
- Main line replaced 2015
- Updated sprinkler system 2018
- New furnace humidifier by Aprilaire 2019
- Plantation shutters in many rooms
- Pre-inspected for your peace of mind
- Close proximity to shopping, grocery stores - including Sprouts Farmers Market and Price Chopper - restaurants, and parks
- Easy access to Interstate 435
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Trailwood Elementary (.2 miles), Indian Woods Middle (.6 miles), Shawnee Mission South High School (1.3 miles)
|Address:||5001 W 96th St|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,475|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|