24060 W 114th Place
Sitting on a ⅓ acre lot within a cul-de-sac, this beautiful Cedar Creek home at 24060 W 114th Place is fully finished and move-in ready!
There's plenty of room for family and entertaining in this 2-Story plan. Great room is light-filled and welcoming and shares a see-through fireplace with the kitchen/hearth room. The heart of the home boasts gorgeous stained cabinetry, solid surface prep space, island seating, large breakfast nook, pantry and gas stove.
A spacious private sitting room off the master suite can be the ideal reading or tv nook and also works exceptionally well as a new baby nursery. The lovely master closet is oversized and features built-in shelving and seat. Master bath is designed with separate vanities, roomy walk-in shower and jetted tub - a perfect place to start and end your day.
A dedicated den/study on the 1st floor and unique walk-out/up finished basement with kitchen, full bath and flex/study room means this home can meet any need you might have for work or guests.
Photo Gallery of 24060 W 114th Place
Highlights of the home include:
- Formal dining
- Refrigerators - kitchen, garage - and washer, dryer remain with home
- Finished walkout/up basement with family room, second kitchen, full bath, bonus craft/office room, storage options
- Laundry room on main level
- Gleaming hardwoods
- Wrought iron spindles
- Handsome millwork and wainscotting
- Professionally landscaped
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Pre-inspected for your peace of mind
- Olathe Schools - Cedar Creek Elementary (.6 mile), Mission Trail Middle (1.7 miles) and Olathe West High School (2.5 miles)
Cedar Creek - resort style amenities to enjoy!
- 2 pools: free-form saltwater pool + Southglen saltwater pool
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- boat dock
- 65-acre sailing, boating and fishing lake
- indoor gym - basketball, volleyball and aerobics
- play area
- sand volleyball
- trails and parks
- and more!
|Address:||24060 W 114th Place|
|Lot Square Feet:||.34 acres|
Scott Strevell, Broker Associate