2337 W 97th Street
Situated on nearly a 1/2 acre lot, this meticulously maintained home — and private backyard — are a must-see!
UPDATE: 2337 W 97th Street has SOLD.
Considering a move? Connect with us and
we'll share what you can expect in the current market.
Fall in love as soon as you step inside with stunning hardwood flooring and an abundance of expansive windows and natural light! The kitchen is equipped with beautiful cabinetry, eye-catching granite counters, built-ins, newer appliances, and all the space you need for your party plans.
Formal living room, three bedrooms and 1.5 baths complete the main level. Your work-from-home situation just got an upgrade as one of the bedrooms is designed with a wall of shelving and a desk area!
The lower-level walkout provides the opportunity for full secondary living and boasts a family room, non-conforming 4th bedroom, full bath, wet bar, and plenty of storage.
Appreciate the tranquility from your back patio and take in the vast backyard, mature trees, and an extremely peaceful setting with a picture-perfect view.
Not much left to do, except decide where your furniture goes, and we’ll leave that up to you.
- All kitchen appliances stay
- Washer and dryer stay
- Built-in cabinets in the garage
- Security system with camera-surveillance equipment
- Fenced backyard
- Leawood City Park (less than 2 mi) offers soccer fields, a playground, a swimming pool, off leash dog park, and much more
- Low HOA dues include trash, recycling, common ground, and island maintenance
- Located in the heart of Leawood which puts you close to shopping, dining, and highway access
- Shawnee Mission School District: Brookwood Elementary (1.0 mi) - Indian Woods Middle (2.9 mi) - SM South High School (3 mi)
Cancel your plans and call Scott today to schedule a tour of this beauty.
Photo Gallery of 2337 W 97th Street
|Address:||2337 W 97th Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||21,584|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|