21803 W 95th Terrace
Tremendous Value in this spacious Reverse 1.5 Story Home. In addition to fresh exterior paint and a roof that's just 2 years young, the seller is offering a $5,000 flooring allowance with an acceptable offer!
UPDATE: 21803 W 95th Terrace has SOLD!
Questions about this home or the market?
Contact us for answers.
You'll be greeted with a large great room, a wall of windows, and a lovely stone fireplace as the focal point. As you explore further, you will feel right at home with this open, bright, and spacious layout.
Entertaining is effortless with this kitchen offering ample cabinets and good counter space. The dining area makes a statement of its own with a unique design and vaulted ceiling.
Once the weather cools down and you are ready to relax outside again, you will appreciate the newly refinished deck overlooking a pond and private green space.
The primary bedroom and en suite are an owner's dream with a jetted tub, double vanity, and an impressive walk-in closet.
Retreat to the lower level where the rec room is calling your name and is ready and waiting for game night, movie marathons or a lively game of pool with friends and family.
Downstairs flex space provides opportunity for your at-home gym, play space or office.
Additional Features Include:
- Exterior paint 2022
- Roof just 2 years young! (Aug. 2020)
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Pool table to remain with home
- All appliances stay
- Backs to a walking trail
- Less than one mile to Buffalo Meadows Park offering-two play areas, a jogging/walking trail, and more
- One mile from Lake Lenexa & Black Hoof Park with boating, fishing, playgrounds, and other activities
- Short distance to Shawnee Mission Park (5 mi)
- Close to Lenexa City Center (4.6 mi)
- Easy KS-10 access
- Olathe School District: Manchester Park Elementary (0.9 mi) - Prairie Trail Middle (4.7 mi) - Olathe Northwest HS (4.1 mi)
Give Scott a call to learn more, or better yet, schedule a private tour.
Photo Gallery of 21803 W 95th Terrace
|Address:||21803 W 95th Terrace|
|Floorplan:||Reverse 1.5 Story|
|Lot Square Feet:||8,981|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|