Overland Park, KS
13309 W 116th Street
Welcome to 13309 W 116th Street in the Scenic Woods subdivision of Overland Park.
Update: This home has sold.
Considering a move? Let us help. Reach out today.
Striking 2-Story with Tremendous Curb Appeal. Side-entry garage, foundation plantings and mature trees all work in harmony to create a charming exterior.
Interior boasts 3,000+ sq ft of living space with fresh renovated details. Finished basement. Updated kitchen with granite (fridge stays). Spacious master suite. Bring your design ideas to create a dream master bath! Sleek remodeled hall bath. In-ground Sprinkler. Backyard features a NEW deck, patio, screened-in porch, fenced yard and lush landscaping.
- roomy kitchen with eat-in space, granite countertops and refrigerator stays!
- finished basement
- updated hall bath
- main floor laundry
- hardwood floors
- fenced yard and gorgeous landscaping
- NEW deck
- screened in porch
- in-ground sprinkler system
- side-entry garage
- corner lot
- Olathe Schools - Walnut Grove Elementary (.5 mile), Pioneer Trail Middle (2.7 miles), Olathe East High School (2.3 miles)
- .4 miles to St. Thomas Aquinas High School
- close proximity to Thomas S Stoll Memorial Park with off-leash area plus dining, shopping, services and highway access
Photo Gallery of 13309 W 116th Street
|Address:||13309 W 116th Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,625|
Map of 13309 W 116th Street