Overland Park, KS
12907 Grant Street
Welcome to this fabulous 2-story home with stunning updates and numerous high-end features!
UPDATE: 12907 Grant Street has SOLD.
Looking for a similar property or have a home to sell?
Contact us to get things started.
Exceptional location with close proximity to Blue Valley Schools, shopping, dining, and less than two miles from Scheels Soccer Complex.
You will love the functionality of the chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances such as a Thermador gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and Sub-Zero refrigerator.
The open layout, including the hearth room and great room, is bright and inviting and the heart of this home, an entertainer’s dream!
Retreat to the huge primary bedroom offering a private sitting room with built-ins and a fireplace. The en suite has been completely renovated and beautifully showcases a double vanity, freestanding tub, and a generous size walk-in closet.
The secondary bedrooms are all sizeable and offer their own walk-in closets!
The finished daylight basement boasts a large family room and is the perfect place to host family and friends with recreation space, loads of cabinets, a wet bar, and a full bath.
Start your day with morning coffee or end with a glass of wine on the peaceful new deck with track lighting, mature trees, and a relaxing view.
Photo Gallery of 12907 Grant Street:
- BRAND NEW Furnace - just days old!
- All high-end appliances stay with the home
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Cedar closet in the primary bedroom
- Two kitchen pantries
- Granite counters in kitchen
- Two water heaters (50 gallon and brand new 40 gallon)
- Dedicated work-out room in basement – seller willing to leave equipment
- Amenities include numerous neighborhood activities, swimming pool, common area maintenance, trash, yard waste, & recycle pick-up
- Award-winning Blue Valley Schools: Heartland Elementary (1 mi) - Harmony Middle (2.1 mi) - Blue Valley Northwest High School (0.9 mi)
Think this home might be right for you? Call Scott for more information or to schedule a private tour.
|Address:||12907 Grant Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||12,196|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|
Windham Park Neighborhood Pool