Overland Park, KS
12527 Connell Street
Because Summer is for Barbecues and Basketball ...
And will be yours to enjoy in this deep, oversized backyard!
UPDATE: 12527 Connell Street has SOLD.
Want to know what your home will bring in today's market?
Give us a call to find out.
Complete with a roomy patio and your own basketball court, this outdoor area is fun and offers ample room for play and entertaining.
Perennials, flowering trees, and mature landscaping add to the beauty of this outdoor oasis. A storage shed for your tools and an in-ground sprinkler system help with keeping the lawn and plantings looking their best.
Situated in a cul-de-sac, this lovely colonial 2-story boasts a very livable floor plan. A great room with fireplace, large kitchen with island and eat-in space plus formal dining and living rooms, you'll find an easy flow to the main level.
Primary bedroom is spacious and the bath is equipped with double vanities, soaking tub, large shower, and a walk-in closet. The three secondary bedrooms are generous in size and an updated hall bath is stylish.
- Brand new driveway, front walk and entrance stoop
- HVAC 4 years young (Aug. 2018)
- Dishwasher, kitchen refrigerator, and stove < 5 years old
- Fenced yard
- Programmable sprinkler system with rain sensor
- Low-maintenance siding
- Window World lifetime warranty on both siding and windows is transferrable (one-time)
- Sump pump has a dry battery backup
- Ash trees have been treated and are marked as such
- HOA covers the pool, community-sponsored events, trash, recycling, sign/island maintenance
- Blue Valley School District: Oak Hill Elementary is in the neighborhood (0.5 mi), Oxford Middle (0.6 mi), Blue Valley Northwest HS (1.8 mi)
Interested in a tour? Contact us today to schedule a private showing.
Photo Gallery of 12527 Connell Street:
|Address:||12527 Connell Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||13,576|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|
|HOA:||$525 / Annually|