12210 W 93rd Street
Clean, updated and ready for its new owners, this charming ranch home boasts hardwood floors and go-with-anything neutral paint colors and finishes. Move-in ready? You betcha!
UPDATE: This home has sold.
Looking to make a move? We can help.
Contact us today to get started!
An updated white kitchen features wood-look luxury vinyl flooring, granite countertops, eat-in space and stainless appliances (refrigerator stays, too!).
Master bath has been taken down to the studs and the results are lovely. Large shower with tile surround, vanity with solid surface countertop and integrated sink, tile flooring, and beautiful brushed nickel fixtures that tie it all together.
Spacious living room, three bedrooms, an updated hall bath, plus there's also an inside-entry full basement which gives you a great opportunity to finish and add extra living space.
- Hardwood, Tile, and Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Updated Kitchen and Baths
- Tidy Front Planting Beds with Evergreens
- Treed, Fenced Yard
- Extra Roomy Patio
- Storage Shed
- Full Poured Concret Basement
- Served by the Shawnee Mission School District with Apache Elementary (1.4 miles), Westridge Middle (1.0 miles), and Shawnee Mission West (3.1 miles ) as the current designated schools.
- You'll be close to a wealth of shopping - including Target, Oak Park Mall, Sam's Club, Costco, Oak Park Commons - dining, and services.
Want to learn more or schedule a tour in-person or virtually? Reach out to Scott today.
Photo Gallery of 12210 W 93rd Street:
|Address:||12210 W 93rd Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||9,171|
|Garage:||1 Car Garage|