Kansas City, MO
12124 Grand Avenue
Welcome to 12124 Grand Avenue! This lovely four bedroom home in the Somerset Valley subdivision is situated on a corner lot and boasts incredible curb appeal.
12124 Grand Avenue is now pending. Looking to make a move?
We can help! Contact us today.
Attractive neutral exterior color scheme - with a pop of color on the front door - is timeless. Lush plantings, mature trees and hardscapes add value and look great. And the three car garage and driveway offer plenty of space for parking.
Step inside and you'll instantly feel the inviting vibe. A bright and airy foyer, dining room to your right and a glimpse of the great room as you enter beckons you to explore further. Adjoining the great room is the spacious kitchen with ample eat-in area and direct access to the backyard and deck.
Main floor also offers a laundry room and half bath. Upstairs you'll find all four bedrooms and three full baths. Finished lower level boasts a generous family room, bonus room (non-conforming bedroom or office) plus full bath and unfinished storage space.
Photo Gallery of 12124 Grand Avenue
- Great room with handsome stone fireplace
- Kitchen features gorgeous quartzite on the island, granite countertops elsewhere, oodles of prep and cabinet space, stainless appliances a stunning backsplash and all appliances stay
- Serene master suite - double vanities, tile floor, jetted tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet
- Bedrooms two and three share a jack-n-jill bath while bedroom four has its own private bath
- Finished basement
- Hardwood floors
- NEW A/C
- Newer 2 40-gallon water heaters
- Exterior paint and Roof - 2016
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Easy access to the Santa Fe Trace Park Trail
- Grandview School District – Martin City Elementary and Middle (1.7 miles) and Grandview High School (5.9 miles)
- Close proximity to St. Thomas More (2.5 miles), Avila University (1.8 miles), Calvary Lutheran School (2.8 miles) and The Barstow School (2.4 miles)
Property Details for 12124 Grand Avenue
|Address:||12124 Grand Avenue|
|Lot Square Feet:||10,869|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|
Micah Roos, Realtor®