Overland Park, KS
11015 W 96th Terrace
Opportunity awaits at 11015 W 96th Terrace! The vaulted living room — with fireplace — and dining room are spacious and together measure approximately 40' long. Oh, the possibilities it offers to create a stunning space for gathering and conversation.
UPDATE: 11015 W 96th Terrace has SOLD!
Looking to buy or sell?
Let's schedule a call to explore the process.
Eat-in kitchen, bedroom and updated full bath round out the main floor. Two generous secondary bedrooms and a second full bath are upstairs.
Finished walkout lower level boasts a large family room with fireplace, third full bath, bonus room with egress and loads of unfinished storage/workshop space.
This 1.5 Story maintenance-provided townhome is located in the Oakshire subdivision in Overland Park. An active community with two pools, tennis and social events. Great location: Oak Park Mall, Johnson County Library-Oak Park, Target, HomeGoods and a wide variety of dining options are just some of the nearby amenities.
Questions? Contact Scott Strevell for more information or tap the button below to schedule a private showing.
Photo Gallery of 11015 W 96th Terrace:
- kitchen offers eat-in space and stainless appliances (fridge stays)
- fireplace - living room and family room
- finished walkout lower level - family room, bonus room, full bath
- unfinished storage
- deck and patio
- two car attached garage
- Shawnee Mission Schools - Oak Park Carpenter Elementary (1.3 miles), Indian Woods Middle (3.7 miles) and Shawnee Mission South High School (5.9 miles)
- lawn care
- snow removal
- trash and curbside recycling
- two pools
- building maintenance
|Address:||11015 W 96th Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,475|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|