10701 W 54th Street
The road to new beginnings starts here!
UPDATE: 10701 W. 54th Street has SOLD
Thinking about making a move? We'd love to help.
Contact us to get started.
Great home in a great location where you can take advantage of a community feeling and be minutes away from all your daily wants and needs.
Enter the main level with custom wall features and lovely hardwood flooring throughout. Family room greets you with an eye-catching brick fireplace and built ins. Kitchen is open and offers an island, that stays with the home, and provides ideal space for meal prep and serving.
Primary bedroom boasts a tray ceiling, double closets, and access to your very own private deck. Three additional bedrooms and a hall bath complete the second level. A peaceful and private fourth bedroom is a dormer and surprisingly spacious.
Anytime is a good time to relax and enjoy the large backyard with gorgeous trees and lots of shade or take a short stroll to West Flanders Park (0.4 mi) featuring a walking trail, "castle" playground, two shelters, swing set, and rose garden.
A lower-level rec room area presents yet one more spot for the family to spread out for gaming or movie night or use this space to complete projects on your to-do list.
- Refrigerator, stove/range, and dishwasher stay with home
- Ample lower-level storage
- Quiet tranquil neighborhood
- Short drive to Johnson Drive with a plethora of shopping and dining options
- Windows were replaced (2019) and additional insulation was added to the attic, resulting in reduced energy costs.
- New garage doors, carpet, and bathroom updates (2020)
- Newer roof
- Shawnee Mission School District: Bluejacket Flint Elementary (1.6 mi), Hocker Grove Middle (1.1 mi), SM North HS (2.7 mi)
Think this is one you'd like to take a closer look at? Give Scott a call today.
|Subdivision:||Van Hoet Estates|
|Address:||10701 W 54th Street|
|Floorplan:||Side to Side Split|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,223|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|