In order to protect your personal information, we do not sell your personal information to anyone. We limit access to any financial information provided to us to only those employees that have a business purpose for accessing it. We also educate our employees about the importance of your privacy through our educational programs and company policies. However, we do collect and retain information about you when we believe it will help us provide you with the services and products associated with your real estate inquiries and transactions. When you sign up for personalized services, we may use that information to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our web site, new KC Homes 365 products or services, the products and services of our affiliates and partners, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
We may use your data for the following reasons and in the following manner:
- Internal market research and product development/enhancement metrics and estimates for utilization rates. Note: While these metrics and estimates are considered accurate, their accuracy may be imprecise and is not guaranteed.
- Research that we might present or publish at professional conferences, peer reviewed journals, trade publication and on our website.
- Although we use encrypted passwords used on our website to enhance your security and privacy, you are responsible for protecting your password and not providing it to any third party and UCJ has absolutely no responsibility for any damage caused to you through the actions of third parties who have obtained access to your password.
- We use standard, commercially available techniques to protect your privacy but a determined hacker can breach any system, either by attacking our system directly or using various techniques to obtain your password. We are not responsible for "hacks" of your password or other data that you submit to our website, nor are we responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever for the acts of third parties that "hack" our website or the information you have provided to our website.
- We collect no social security numbers or other personal data.
In addition, we do use certain mechanisms that are commonly used on the internet such as HTTP cookies to enhance your user experience. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Our cookies allow us to welcome you back to our site and provide you with your personalized home searches. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer without your consent. You can still use our regular home search feature and every other function on our site even though your computer will not accept cookies. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to discover your identity and we do not know your identity unless you tell us.
Some of our sites include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your zip code or age). Customer contact information is shared among the Keller Williams family of websites and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
Our web site contains links to other web sites and may be in the form of display advertising. We have no control over these linked websites, and we are not in any way responsible for the content that they provide, nor can we assure that that these linked sites will respect and protect your Personal Information. We urge you access and review the Privacy Statements of other web sites when you visit them for your own protection.