Your new home awaits at 12209 W 160th Street! Located in the Summerwood Estates subdivision in Overland Park, this Reverse 1.5 Story backs to a park-like setting — a view you’ll love and appreciate from your covered deck.
Update: This Summerwood Estates home is under contract.
Looking to make a move or just have a few questions about the market? Reach out. We’d love to be of service.
Adding to the ambiance and enjoyment of this outdoor space is the see-through fireplace, just perfect for those nights with a little chill in the air.
Photo Gallery of 12209 W 160th Street
Step inside and on the main level you’ll find a vaulted great room with fireplace, spacious kitchen, stunning master suite and a second bedroom/office.
Walkout, walk up finished lower level boasts a family room, two bedrooms each with private baths and unfinished storage.
Highlights and upgrades worth noting include:
- Pella sliding door leads to covered porch
- Custom full length-draw drapery window covering
- Upgraded microwave, dishwasher, and Moen auto-sensor , pull-out faucet
- Granite countertops and large center island
- Lighted glass front cabinets accent over one counter
- Custom REV-A-Shelf tiered pull-out metal baskets/shelving in all lower cabinets
- Motion-sensor lighting in pantry
- Roomy sunlit dining space in the kitchen
- Master bedroom features a stunning 12′ tray ceiling
- Upgraded ceiling fan
- Dual vanities
- Oversized shower has two-heads and custom pebble flooring
- Half-barrel arched wood ceiling over spa bathtub
- Sconce lighting
- Walk-in closet
- Upgraded granite sink and countertop, and Moen pullout spray faucet
Finished lower level walkout
- Family room with bar, granite, built-ins, two secondary bedrooms with baths, and unfinished storage space
- All sinks and countertops upgraded to granite
- Custom wood shutters and Pella windows throughout, as well as a Pella locking front storm door
- Study/Bedroom – added ceiling fan
- Extensive landscape upgrades and in-ground sprinkler system with auto-timer. Landscaping and irrigation system have always been professionally maintained, including twice annual climatizing and assessing irrigation system. Updated to LED lighting.
- Fenced yard: three gates, with double rear gate for easy access to open green space
- 3-car Garage: added blown-in insulation, updated LED lighting
- HVAC System: Bi-annual inspections and professionally maintained HVAC system
- Google Fiber
- Neighborhood zero-entry pool, play area and clubhouse, trail, basketball court
- Blue Valley Schools – Timber Creek Elementary (.8 miles), Aubry Bend Middle (2.0 miles), Blue Valley Southwest High School (2.1 miles)
Ready to see this fabulous home in person? Contact us now for a showing of 12209 W 160th Street.
|Address:||12209 W 160th St|
|Floorplan:||Reverse 1.5 Story|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,475|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|