Welcome to this lovely 4 bedroom home at 11519 W 99th Terrace. Located in the Oak Park subdivision, you’re just minutes from I-435, I-35, and 69 Highway — all offering easy access to jet about town.
Update: 11519 W 99th Terrace has sold.
Buying or Selling a Home? Let’s Connect
Grocery, dining, services, the Johnson County Library – Oak Park are all nearby as well as your favorite stores — Target, Nordstrom’s Rack, Oak Park Mall, DSW and the new soon-to-open HomeGoods!
You’ll love the traditional design of this 2 story. New roof and gutters have just been installed within the past 2 weeks! The home has a great floor plan and with a few tweaks you’ll have the interior updated to your liking and ready to show off to your family and friends!
Key features include:
- Formal living and dining
- First-floor family room with pegged hardwoods, fireplace
- Large eat-in kitchen with updated cabinetry and solid surface countertops – refrigerator stays
- Main floor laundry – washer/dryer are included
- Generous bedrooms
- New roof and gutters just installed this month (8/18)
- HVAC 7.5 yrs young
- Unfinished basement offers loads of potential for adding living space
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Oak Park-Carpenter Elementary (.5 mi), Indian Woods Middle (4.3 mi) and Shawnee Mission South High School (4.9 mi) away.
Photo Gallery for 11519 W 99th Terrace, Overland Park, KS 66214
This is a home to enjoy for many years to come. Don’t let it slip away.
|Address:||11519 W 99th Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||10,484|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|