An exceptional 1.5 story, 9736 Sunset Circle is situated on .74 acre lot in beautiful Falcon Ridge Estates!
Boasting upscale designer finishes – artisan hand-scraped flooring, chic interior textured walls, and stunning intricate wrought ironwork – this home features a long list of upgrades and must-haves.
Enjoy the Video Tour of 9736 Sunset Circle
Formal dining, great room with fireplace, generous hearth/kitchen offer a tremendous amount of space in this open floor plan for hosting family and friends. Just outside the kitchen is the oversized lanai. Fireplace, bar and tv will draw you and your guests outside when the weather turns just a little bit warmer.
Photo Gallery of 9736 Sunset Circle
Additional highlights worth noting include:
- Finished daylight lower level – gorgeous stained multi-hue concrete floors, wet bar, full bath, office, media and an amazing craft/hobby room
- Gourmet kitchen – Knotty alder cabinetry, expansive curved island with seating, granite, Viking 5-burner cooktop, stainless appliances and more!
- Second floor Loft with built-ins
- Spacious secondary bedrooms each with private baths
- Three bay, side-entry garage features epoxy floors
- Tile roof
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Wrought iron fencing
- Dual water heaters
- Water softener
- Professional landscape lighting
- Plantation shutters
- Multi-Zoned HVAC with electronic air filters
- Sound system
- Security system
- Award-winning Olathe Schools – Manchester Park Elementary, Prairie Trail Middle, and Olathe Northwest High School
- Neighborhood amenities – 18-hole Falcon Ridge Golf Club (membership info), Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis and 9-hole championship golf at Falcon Valley Golf Course
Reach out to Scott for additional property info or to schedule a private tour.
|Address:||9736 Sunset Circle|
|Lot Square Feet:||32,377|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|