Ready to break into the market? You have a great opportunity in 9113 W 101st Street in Overland Park!
Update: This home has sold.
This clean and updated home boasts hardwoods in the living room, hall and all three bedrooms plus there’s newly installed carpet in the family room.
The kitchen is sure to delight. A charming chalkboard wall is a great place to jot down your grocery list or pen love notes to the family. Butcher block countertops, tumbled stone backsplash, tile floors and a new range are just a few of the additional features you’ll appreciate here.
The lower level has a family room with fireplace, half bath and laundry with the washer to remain with the home.
- updated hall bath – tile floors, jetted tub, vanity with undermount sink
- new carpet in family room
- NEW electric range (April, 2018)
- master bedroom boasts double closets
- secondary bedroom with built-in wardrobe and desk
- newer windows, roof, furnace and water heater
- large fenced yard
- storage shed
- washer to remain with the home
- attic fan
- Shawnee Mission Schools
Convenient location close to grocery, post office, shopping, dining and services. And offers quick and easy access to I-435 and 69 Highway. Don’t let this one slip by!
Photo Gallery of 9113 W 101st Street
Call/text or Message Us on Facebook to schedule a showing.