Just move right in and start enjoying this charming home at 8331 Riggs Street!
A full interior remodel is apparent as you step into the spacious living room. Freshly refinished oak hardwoods look stunning in rich Jacobean stain and they’re protected with three top coats.
Head on into the kitchen and notice the details:
- “Azul Platino” granite counters
- sleek 8 mm pebble glass tile backsplash in a lovely gray tone
- Ontario white cabinetry
- gorgeous “Montagna Rustic Bay” 6 in. x 24 in. glazed porcelain tile on the floors
- all appliances stay including the refrigerator
- laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and bonus — the nearly new washer and dryer are included
Maintaining flow and a great color palette, the bath features the same hand-scrapped wood-look tile on the floor. Subtle lines in the “Blairlock White Ceramic Wall Tile” are set off with the use of platinum-colored grout.
The crawl space received an upgrade with the installation of a vapor barrier and Guardian Energy Technologies closed cell spray foam. Benefits include improved energy savings in the home and also helps to keep the pipes from freezing.
- new microwave
- new faucets
- washer and dryer ≅ 2 years ago
- dishwasher ≅ 2 years ago
- all new PEX supply lines and new main shut-off
- new electrical circuits to kitchen and bath
- attic – blown-in insulation
- crawl space – expandable closed cell insulation
- water heater (2014)
- vinyl siding
- thermal windows
- fenced yard
- storage shed
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Tomahawk Elementary, Indian Hills Middle, and Shawnee Mission East High School.
To schedule a showing, or for more info, contact Scott.