*Update: 7716 Houston has sold. Looking for a similar property, have a home to sell or just have a few questions? Reach out to Scott for assistance.
Welcome home to 7716 Houston Street in The Preserve at Clear Creek
This striking 1.5 story boasts numerous fine finishes and attributes you’d be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. Premium lap siding wraps the exterior of this 5 bedroom, 3.2 bath home which boasts an extra deep 4-car garage (3 plus 1 tandem). A spacious and vaulted covered deck, stamped concrete patio, built-in stone natural gas fire pit and seating wall will beckon you outdoors.
Inside you’ll discover this home has all the amenities that are on your wish list. And a few bonus items as well including a large upstairs loft — approx. 26′ x 16′ — ideal for gaming, studying or set up as a home office. Plus, there’s an impressive finished walkout lower level perfect for movie night, watching the big game, entertaining clients or holiday family parties. Complete with a granite-topped bar, seating, sink, dishwasher and space for a full-sized refrigerator, hosting will be a breeze.
Photo Gallery for 7716 Houston Street
In addition, highlights of the home include:
- gorgeous kitchen with huge island, breakfast nook, upgraded granite, stunning glass tile backsplash, induction cooktop, double ovens, stainless appliances and walk-in pantry
- great room with fireplace
- formal dining
- master suite—jetted tub, marble counters, walk-in closet
- first floor laundry
- whole home audio system—main living area, garage, deck, master bathroom and loft
- hickory flooring
- 8′ tall knotty alder doors throughout main level
- crown molding throughout main level
- large storage area
- dual zone high efficiency furnace, heat pumps and 50 gallon hot water heaters
- security system
- Google Fiber
- and more!
Located in the highly awarded De Soto School District the home falls within the boundary map for Mize Elementary (1.3 mi), Mill Creek Middle School (.7 mi), and De Soto High School (7.4 mi). Also in close proximity to private schools as well as parks, shopping, services and offers quick and easy highway access to K-7, K-10 and I-435.
The Preserve at Clear Creek Neighborhood Pool
Please contact Scott to view this spectacular home, or for additional information.
|Address:||7716 Houston Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||16,822|
|Garage:||4 Car, Extra Deep Tandem|