Pride of ownership shows in this meticulously-maintained ranch at 7706 W 99th Terrace.
Brick front exterior, curved walkway and a widened driveway all add up to a wonderful first impression for this Brookridge Estates home.
This home has sold.
Please contact us with any questions or assistance in buying or selling. We’re here to help.
It’s not hard to see why ranch floor plans are so desirable and this home is no exception. Easy one level features a spacious living and dining room, bright cheery kitchen, family room with fireplace, comfortable master suite and large secondary bedrooms. Plus, there’s a partially finished basement to enjoy as well!
Located in Overland Park, this property is in the Shawnee Mission School District with Brookridge Elementary just down the street. Indian Woods Middle (1.4 miles) and Shawnee Mission South High School (2.7 miles) are nearby too. So are a wealth of amenities – shops, dining, grocery, parks and quick access to I-435 and 69 Highway.
- generous family room with fireplace
- stunning Travertine floors in the entry, hall and full bath
- hardwoods under carpet in family room, all bedrooms (per seller)
- granite counters in hall bath
- newer HVAC and water heater
- new thermal windows in much of the home
- in-ground sprinkler system
- partially finished lower level includes ½ bath
- private patio
- HOA includes trash pickup
- great location
Photo Gallery for 7706 W 99th Terrace
Ready to view this lovely home in person? Schedule a showing with Scott.
|Address:||7706 W 99th Terrace|
|Square Feet:||1,888 plus basement|
|Lot Square Feet:||12,738|