Impeccably maintained, this raised ranch at 6933 Red Oak Drive offers easy living and entertaining.
Update: This home is under contract.
Are you looking for a similar property and/or have a home to sell?
A circle drive, beautiful foundation plantings, mature trees and stacked stone retaining walls add to the curb appeal of this all brick home. Step around to the fenced backyard and you’re in for a real treat! This private oasis offers a roomy deck for relaxing and grilling, a professionally installed dry creek bed for interest and a lovely perennial garden. The nature lover will appreciate the variety of plants including phlox, hydrangeas, bee balm, brunnera, cone flower, columbine, astilbe, asters, hostas, black-eyed Susan and coral bells.
Inside, you’ll find a spacious layout both on the main floor and the lower level.
Items of note include:
- family room with fireplace and built-ins
- large eat-in kitchen boasts solid surface counters, gorgeous backsplash, double ovens, Jenn-Air cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- living and formal dining rooms
- main floor laundry
- hardwood floors (refinished 2016)
- finished lower level with rec room, office, non-conforming 4th bedroom, full bath and oodles of storage space
- in-ground sprinkler system
- Timberline Ultra HD roof – 3 years young
- 6″ gutters
- attic fan
- central vac
- new carpet on the main floor (Nov. 2013)
- oversized side entry garage
- HOA dues of $300 year covers trash, recycling and yard waste pickup
- In the Shawnee Mission School District and within the boundary map for Broken Arrow Elementary, Trailridge Middle, and Shawnee Mission Northwest High School
Photo Gallery of 6933 Red Oak Drive
Are you a golf enthusiast? Then you’ll love the fact that this home is .1 mile from the Tomahawk Hills Golf Course. This public course offers leagues, specials, lessons, a clubhouse with pro shop, and a banquet facility for rental.
Great location all around with a host of amenities nearby — Shawnee Mission Park (1.4 mi), WestGlen Center (1.3 mi). And just minutes from Shawnee Station (2.1 mi) and The Legends (10.1 mi) for additional dining, shopping and entertainment options. Quick highway access to I-435 and a short drive to hop on I-70.
Reach out to Scott for more info or to schedule a tour
|Address:||6933 Red Oak Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||15,058|
|Garage:||Oversized 2 Car Garage|