Welcome to 6815 Broadmoor Street which presents an amazing opportunity to own a true Mid-century Modern home.
Update: 6815 Broadmoor has sold!
We’d love to answer any questions you have about the buying or selling process. Reach out to us today!
Seller’s have maintained the integrity and the original charm of this 1950’s ranch home. While many upgrades have been made, many of the original features remain.
Entertain in the large family room and dining room area. The gorgeous pass through from the kitchen boasts extremely rare basket weave Belgium glass dividers that are original to the house.
Original attached garage has been converted to additional living space to use as a family room. The home is filled with custom cabinetry. A 4th, non-conforming bedroom can easily be used as a bedroom, studio or office with an egress door to the back patio.
This home boasts floor-to-ceiling windows along the back of the home that sits on an over .75 acre, treed lot, bringing the outside in.
Photo Gallery of 6815 Broadmoor Street
Additional highlights include:
- Main bath has a custom steam shower, soaker tub and double vanities
- Kitchen features Granite Transformation counter tops, gas range and stainless steel appliances
- Large patio, perfect for entertaining
- Storm shelter has been installed below the back patio – easily accessible and handy during severe weather
- Lot offers the space for potentially adding a garage
- Landscaping has been intentionally grown and situated to provide natural drainage, runoff and organic gardening
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Santa Fe Trails Elementary (.8 miles), Hocker Grove Middle (3.7 miles), and Shawnee Mission North High School (2.2 miles)
Is this the home for you? Schedule a private showing today!
|Address:||6815 Broadmoor Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||33,658|