Welcome to this lovely 2 Story home at 5538 Noble Street in Shawnee, KS.
Update: 5538 Noble has sold.
Looking to buy or sell? Let’s schedule a call to discuss your options!
Situated on a large – nearly half-acre – corner lot and features a generous wood deck, pergola, inviting hot tub and a fenced backyard. This outdoor space is ideal for play, entertaining and relaxing with family and friends.
Photo Gallery of 5538 Noble Street
A floor plan that suits today’s lifestyle! The main floor boasts formal living and dining rooms, office, eat-in kitchen, great room with fireplace, half bath and laundry/mudroom.
Four bedrooms and two full baths (one en suite to the master) upstairs, rec room with wet bar, half bath, and bonus room in finished lower level.
Close proximity to public and private schools, grocery, dining, Johnson County Library – Monticello, Shawnee Mission Park and more.
Highlights of 5538 Noble Street include:
- Updated Kitchen – Beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops, island, stainless appliances (refrigerator stays) and eat-in space
- Great room with fireplace boasts granite surround
- Newer roof (approx. 2 years young)
- Refinished hardwoods
- Designer stair carpet
- Remote-controlled shades in foyer
- Cable or Google Fiber wired and ready
- Washer, Dryer remain with home
- Whirlpool refrigerator in garage stays
- De Soto Schools – Clear Creek Elementary (.7 miles), Monticello Trails Middle (.9 miles) and Mill Valley High School (.7 miles).