Backing to green space and a pond, 503 S 137th Terrace, provides a peaceful and relaxing view. You’ll appreciate this wide open feel as you’re chilling on the deck or enjoying the large yard.
Built in 2013, this “like-new” home offers a tremendous opportunity to own without the hefty price tag.
Great California-Split floor plan with numerous highlights and including:
- Vaulted great room with stone fireplace
- Kitchen boasts granite countertops, center island, stainless appliances, beautiful tile floors and backsplash, dining
- Spacious Master Suite — jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, walk-in closet
- Bright Walkout Basement — easy finish for 4th bedroom or family room, stubbed for bath
- Bedroom-level laundry
- In-ground sprinkler system
The Lei Valley Community features:
- neighborhood salt water pool
- fishing ponds
- walking trails
Served by the Bonner Springs School District . Assigned schools are nearby with Delaware Ridge Elementary School (2.3 mi), Robert E. Clark Middle School (1.91 mi) and Bonner Springs High School (2.12 mi). And close to grocery, the public library, shops, dining and other area attractions.
Photo Gallery of 503 S 137th Terrace
Schedule a private tour!
913.269.4269Message Us on Facebook
|Address:||503 S 137th Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||8,712|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|