Update: This home has sold.
Looking for a similar property or have a home to sell? Contact us to get things started.
Custom-built by Don Julian Builders, 4515 Woodstock is a beautiful1.5 story with over 3,600 sq. ft. of living space.
The home is situated on a 1/2+ acre corner tree-shaded lot and has a triple-sized exposed aggregate driveway that leads to the side-entry 3 car garage. This over-sized space was designed with extra length and width and comes in at about 822 sq. ft..
The large and inviting foyer has tile flooring and provides plenty of room for graciously welcoming your guests into the home. Entertain with ease in the vaulted great room which boasts a Georgia white marble fireplace with a circulating fan system and the adjacent formal dining has lovely hardwoods. Guests will gravitate to the spacious kitchen which features stainless appliances, engineered granite countertops and sink, center island with dining, walk-in pantry, oodles of cabinetry and breakfast room.
Photo Gallery of 4515 Woodstock
Features are many in this wonderful home including:
- Clean and modern staircase and catwalk
- First floor Master Suite with 14′ x 8′ walk-in
- Main floor laundry/utility room with closet and storage
- 3 secondary bedrooms, all with walk-in closets
- Kitchen appliances remain with home, including the refrigerator
- Washer and dryer to stay
- Pella energy-efficient windows with integrated mini blinds
- Newer HVAC—energy-efficient heat pump system, all electric— (2014)
- Central Vacuum
- Exterior painted in Fall 2014
- Storage Shed approx. 14′ x 6′
- New 55 gallon high efficiency water heater (March 2016)
- Sump pump (2016)
- Storm shelter
- Top-rated De Soto School District – Riverview Elementary, Mill Creek Middle School, and Mill Valley High School
Contact Scott to schedule a showing, or get more information, on 4515 Woodstock. He can be reached via text, call or email.
|Lot Square Feet:||25,499|
|Garage:||Side-entry 3 Car Garage|