Welcome to this exceptional 1.5 story at 27085 W 102nd St in North Shore Estates – Cedar Creek.
Featured in Kansas City Homes and Gardens magazine and referred to as a “Masterpiece”, this former Ronald McDonald charity show home backs to the second hole on the beautiful Shadow Glen Golf Course.
Video Tour of the Setting at 27085 W 102nd Street
Luxury materials and thoughtful design elements are evident throughout the home. Intricate wood moulding. Rustic wrought iron. Gorgeous textured plaster walls. Tumbled travertine flooring. These are just a few of the items that add to the relaxed yet refined feel of this inviting property.
Interior highlights include:
- A chef’s dream kitchen complete with high-end appliances – Thermador, Sub-Zero, Asko – several work surfaces – concrete, zinc and butcher block – farmhouse sink, marble vessel sink, premium fixtures and more!
- Formal dining room with hand-crafted built-in hutch
- Spacious master suite
- Two fireplaces – living room and hearth
- Hardwoods, tumbled travertine, ceramic tile
- Plantation shutters
- Walkout basement
Other key features:
- Backs to hole #2 of Shadow Glen Golf Course
- Insulating Concrete Form Construction (ICF) offers Energy, Health, Structural, Comfort, and Constructability Benefits – read about the benefits of ICF
- Dual zoned HVAC
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Professionally landscaped
- Composite deck (2017)
- DCS gas grill
- Striking and long-lasting Tile Roof
- Stucco exterior
- Stained/stamped concrete driveway and walkway
- Security system
Photo Gallery of 27085 W 102nd St
Cedar Creek resort-style amenities:
- club house
- play area
- free-form saltwater pool + South Glen saltwater pool
- four lighted tennis courts
- boat dock
- 65-acre sailing, boating and fishing lake
- indoor gym – basketball, volleyball and aerobics
There’s so much more to share about this remarkable home. Contact Scott for additional information and to schedule a private tour.
|Address:||27085 W 102nd St|
|Lot Square Feet:||24,580|