AMAZING DEAL on this Beautiful Home Priced Well BELOW APPRAISED VALUE, now just $105 per sq. ft.!!!
A View from Above
Located in the top-rated De Soto School District the home falls within the boundary map for Mize Elementary (1.3 mi), Mill Creek Middle School (.7 mi), and De Soto High School (7.4 mi). Also in close proximity to private schools (St. James Academy, 2.4 miles and Sacred Heart, 3.4 miles) as well as parks, shopping, services and offers quick and easy highway access to K-7, K-10 and I-435.
Active homeowner’s association hosts a yearly Easter egg hunt, summer kick-off barbecue, Halloween costume parade and potluck and Christmas cookie exchange. Fun times!
Freshly painted exterior is enhanced by the stone facade and attractive plantings. The features you’d expect are here. Three car garage, in-ground sprinkler system, deck and maybe one you didn’t count on — a large fenced backyard. Ideal for family gatherings, impromptu badminton games or launching a Kong Classic Flyer so your furry friend can get some exercise.
Photo Gallery of 24808 W 77th St
When you need to relax after your backyard shenanigans or day spent at the neighborhood pool, the finished daylight basement will be calling. This spacious lower level boasts:
- a wet bar with granite counters and undermount sink
- bar fridge remains with the home!
- tile backsplash and floors
- plenty of room for setting up the big screen and comfy seating
- full bath
- 5th bedroom
- unfinished storage area
Additional items worth noting:
- the kitchen is equipped with granite counters and sink, stainless appliances, double ovens, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and breakfast nook
- three fireplaces — direct vent in greatroom and hearth, see through in master
- formal dining
- master suite—jetted tub, Giallo Morocco granite counters, dual vanities, over-sized shower and roomy walk-in closet
- dual zone high efficiency furnace and cooling
- fountain remains with the home
- security system
- engineered I joist structural floor system
- Google Fiber
and so much more!
Questions? Reach out to Scott via text, call, email…
|Address:||24808 W 77th St|
|Lot Square Feet:||14,574|