Looking for a little privacy? This California split at 21906 W 49th Terrace adjoins green space and offers a beautiful treed backdrop view from the two-tiered deck. No neighbors behind is a perk you’ll come to appreciate.
Update: 21906 W 49th Terrace has sold.
Buying or Selling? Let’s Connect!
Another huge bonus is the 3 car tandem garage. Measuring approximately 33′ x 13′ there’s plenty of space for your vehicles, yard/tool equipment, bicycles, off-season stuff and more!
- Private backyard adjoins green space
- Two fireplaces – one in great room and family room
- Kitchen equipped with granite countertops, stainless appliances, lovely backsplash, tile floors
- Roof < than 1 yr (Nov. 2017)
- Exterior paint (Aug. 2017)
- Thermal windows (June 2014)
- Fenced yard
- Wired for Google Fiber
- GE stainless appliances including a gas convection oven
- Nest® programmable thermostat
- Wrought iron spindles
- $265/year HOA covers trash/recycling pickup and common area maintenance
- De Soto Schools – Prairie Ridge Elementary (1.5 miles) , Monticello Trails Middle (1.6 miles) and Mill Valley High School (1.4 miles) away
- 33.5 acre Garrett Park is nearby and features a .35 walking trail loop, baseball fields, basketball, picnic tables and playground
Photo Gallery of 21906 W 49th Terrace
|Address:||21906 W 49th Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||7,725|
|Garage:||3 Car Tandem Garage|