Dynamic floor plan with multiple gathering spaces are yours at 21408 W 52nd St!
This home has sold.
Questions about the market and your home’s value? Contact us for a consultation.
There’s curb appeal aplenty in this front-to-back split that has a newer roof and sharp exterior color scheme.
A vaulted living room with fireplace greets you as you enter the home. Looking up, you get a glimpse of the large kitchen/dining area. With hardwood and tile flooring, granite counters, island, pantry, and direct access to the deck and fenced backyard, this is a space for joyous meals and conversation.
You’ll love the finished walkout lower level which includes a spacious family room, full bath, bonus room with laundry plus sub-basement providing storage options to tuck away your seasonal items.
- Vaulted master suite with double closets, dual vanities, granite, tile flooring
- Fenced backyard
- Granite counters
- Plantation shutters
- HVAC replaced 1.5 yrs ago
- Roof just 3.5 yrs young (2014)
- Whole house water purifier (2017)
- Newer water heater
- Storage in sub-basement
- Highly-rated DeSoto Schools – Clear Creek Elementary (1 mile), Monticello Trails Middle (1.5 miles), Mill Valley High School (1.2 miles).
Photo Gallery for 21408 W 52nd St
Schedule a private tour!