Update: This home has sold.
We’d love a chance to share our Seller Marketing Plan with you. Schedule a time to visit.
You’ve dreamt of living in a golf course community and 19925 W 99th St. offers you just that chance to be near the game you love!
This beautiful Falcon Ridge Villa for sale is not only near great golf — Falcon Ridge and Falcon Valley — but provides you a wealth of other amenities to enjoy. And since it’s a maintenance-provided property, living here will mean some of those pesky chores will never make it to your to-do list.
Here’s what’s included in the low HOA fee ($405/qtr):
- lawn care and snow removal
- sprinkler system care
- trash, yard waste and recycling pickup
- all common area maintenance
- insurance for common areas and assets
Photo Gallery of 19925 W 99th St
Easy-living in this inviting reverse 1.5 story that boasts 12′ high ceilings in the foyer, formal dining and a large, comfortable great room with fireplace. The kitchen is spacious and offers granite counters, stainless appliances and a light-filled breakfast nook.
Other items worth noting:
- master suite with double vanities, jetted tub, roomy shower and walk-in closet
- laundry on the main level (how convenient!)
- finished daylight basement features a family room, two additional bedrooms, a full bath and loads of storage space
So are you ready to roll out the front door and hit the links at a moment’s notice?
Reach out to Scott for more info
Message Us on Facebook
|Address:||19925 W 99th St.|
|Floorplan:||Reverse !.5 Story|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,209|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|