A remarkable custom-built home for the discerning buyer! This never-occupied Reverse 1.5 Story in The Reserve at Polo Fields is appointed with the finest materials and must-have features.
This exceptional reverse 1.5 story has sold.
Are you looking for a similar property?
Or have a home to sell?
Let’s set up a time to visit and discuss your goals.
Situated in a cul-de-sac and siding to green space, the .76 acre property at 16449 S Rosehill boasts extensive landscaping, in-ground sprinkler system and a stone-covered rear patio that offers seating space with a treed backdrop providing you privacy. Stone-covered flooring continues in the adjacent covered rear lanai. An ideal space for entertaining — or just relaxing — this exterior room is equipped with outdoor kitchen, granite countertops and a beautiful stone fireplace.
Photo Gallery of 16449 S Rosehill
Inside this open and inviting floor plan you’ll continue to find unmatched craftsmanship. Artisans hand-scraped the oak flooring on site throughout the main level and expertly applied texture and glaze to the walls in the home.
The great room boasts a soaring 17’ planked ceiling with beams, stone fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry and an amazing amount of natural light thanks to the wall of windows.
Equally impressive is the gourmet kitchen which is equipped with granite counters, Thermador, KitchenAid appliances, pot filler faucet, dual appliance garages and bar-height seating at the large island.
Dining, full bath, laundry, walk-in pantry, mudroom and office, or additional bedroom, are found within steps of the hub of the home.
On the opposite side of the residence is the owner’s suite. The spa-like master bath is outfitted with gorgeous granite and glass mosaic backsplash, oversized shower, jetted tub, dual vanities and generous walk-in closet.
The lower level walkout/up features authentic 100 year-old weathered barn wood ceiling beams, bar, media area, and stained concrete floors. This easy-to-maintain flooring is also found in the the craft room and gym — both of these bonus spaces could easily be used as bedrooms. Two additional bedrooms are carpeted and have their own private baths and walk-in closets.
Additional highlights of 16449 S Rosehill worth noting include:
- Detailed workmanship by B.L. Rieke Custom Home Builders
- The three bay garage — two of which are 27’ deep — features epoxy floors, is plumbed for a ceiling mounted gas heater and offers access to the backyard and lower level
- Barrel tiled roof
- Andersen windows
- Stone-covered front porch with ceiling fans and gas lanterns
- Upper-end granite
- Custom alder cabinetry
- Full-sized first floor laundry room
- Wrought iron spindles and oil-rubbed bronze fixtures
- 8′ solid core alder interior doors
- Space-saving pocket and barn doors add to the aesthetic
- Thermador gas cooktop/electric range
- Thermador wall oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Spacious mudroom with granite countertops and built-in cabinetry
- Walk-in pantry
- 3 high-efficiency Lennox HVAC systems with humidifiers and electronic air filters
- Rough-in for central vac
- 2 hot water heaters
- Safe room
- Security/sound system
- Neighborhood pool
- Blue Valley Schools
For more information, or to schedule a personal tour, please contact Scott.
|Address:||16449 S Rosehill St|
|Floorplan:||Reverse 1.5 Story|
|Lot Square Feet:||.76 acre|
|Garage:||3 Car Garage|