If you’re looking for an open and inviting floor plan with the benefits of being maintenance provided, then 15813 W 61st Street deserves your consideration. This former model home in The Villas at Parkside is a reverse 1.5 story—master bedroom on the main floor, two additional bedrooms on the lower level.
A few of the interior features include:
- 10′ ceilings in entry, great room, dining and kitchen
- great room with fireplace
- kitchen with granite counters
- hardwood floors
- main floor laundry
- master suite with double vanity, soaker tub, roomy tiled shower and walk-in closet
- finished lower level—family room, 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and unfinished storage
Additional highlights worth noting:
- stucco and brick exterior
- 200 amp electrical panel
- thermal windows
- new water heater
- in-ground sprinkler
- And so much more!
The $250/month HOA dues includes:
- exterior house maintenance: exterior painting, roof and gutter maintenance and replacement
- building insurance
- lawn care
- sprinkler system: water, maintenance, start up and winterizing
- snow removal (>2″ inch)
- street maintenance
- professional homes association management
There are a few items the homeowner is responsible for, such as purchasing insurance to cover personal property. Please contact Scott for additional information.
Photo Gallery of 15813 W 61st Street
Reach out to Scott to schedule your own private showing on 15813 W 61st Street. He can be reached via text, call or email.
|Address:||15813 W 61st Street|
|Floorplan:||Reverse 1.5 Story|
|Lot Square Feet:||1,969|