14900 Hayes is located in the highly sought-after Wellington Park neighborhood.
Update: This home has sold.
Let us help you with your real estate goals. Contact us today!
The area appeals to many and for good reasons…
- within the Blue Valley School District and served by Sunset Ridge Elementary (.3 miles), Lakewood Middle (2.9 miles) and Blue Valley West (2.3 miles)
- wonderful amenities — pool, tennis, playground — and an active HOA with planned activities
- close proximity to the Johnson County Blue Valley Library (.5 miles)
- and near to shops, dining and services.
Now, for an online tour of the home…
Photo Gallery of 14900 Hayes Street
The list is long on the features and highlights of this beautiful 2 story.
Items of note include:
- open floor plan
- a sweeping curved staircase with iron spindles
- kitchen is large, welcoming and offers views to the private backyard
- great room with fireplace is ideal for entertaining
- ginormous master suite
- screened-in porch
- finished basement with wet bar
- central vac
- newer roof and gutters (2011)
- 3 car garage
- fenced yard
- Google Fiber
- quiet street
- and so much more!
Wellington Park amenities
As a Wellington Park resident herself, Cindy has the inside scoop on the neighborhood. For all the details on the area and home, please reach out to her.
|Address:||14900 Hayes Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||10,077|