14400 Grandview is a beautiful and spacious 2-story in the Somerset Brooke subdivision. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, finished lower level AND a 4 car garage (3 + 1 tandem) this remarkable home offers it all!
Update: This home has sold.
Looking to make a move? Let’s set up a time to visit and discuss your options.
An impressive foyer sets the stage for greeting friends and family alike. Detailed molding and trim, wrought iron spindles, hardwoods and a formal dining are some of the first things you’ll notice as you enter the home. The great room is welcoming with its large floor-to-ceiling windows, built-ins and fireplace and is adjacent to the kitchen/hearth room. The hub of the home features stained and glazed cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless appliances, island with seating, huge walk-in pantry and a roomy breakfast nook.
Photo Gallery of 14400 Grandview Street
- Finished Daylight Walk-up Lower Level — 9′ ceilings, entertainment area, kitchenette, office with French doors, hobby room, full bath
- Master suite — double vanity, jetted tub, doorless walk-in shower
- Generous-sized secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Bedroom level laundry — built-ins and sink
- Four fireplaces — great room, hearth, master, lower level
- Plantation shutters
- Planted 16 trees for added privacy
- Freshly stained Deck
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Fenced yard
- Roof (2011)
Located in the Blue Valley School District, the home is within the current boundary map for Sunset Ridge Elementary (.7mi), Lakewood Middle (1.6 mi) and Blue Valley West High School (2.2mi).
You’ll be close to the Neighborhood Pool, trails, Blue Valley Rec Center/Blue Valley Rec Sports Complex, Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead, Corbin Park, Prairie Fire, and some of the best dining, shopping and services around.
Contact Cindy for more info, or to schedule a showing on 14400 Grandview St.. You can find her via text, call or email.
|Address:||14400 Grandview St|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,043|
|Garage:||4 Car (3 plus 1 tandem)|