Fabulous in Fairway Hills, this beautiful 2-story at 13402 W 72nd St boasts over 4,300 sq. ft. of living space. And it does so in style!
Update: This home has sold.
Are you looking to sell? Reach out to us and schedule a call.
The welcoming, inviting and open plan’s main floor features a great room with fireplace flanked by built-ins, formal dining, a vaulted hearth room and a spacious kitchen. The heart of the home is equipped with a painted center island, gas cooktop, oodles of cabinetry, granite countertops and large dining area.
Entertain with ease on the substantial deck that is just off the kitchen. When the trees leaf out you’ll appreciate the privacy and the ambiance the view of the treed backdrop provides.
Other highlights of note include:
- generous master suite – classic color scheme with dual vanities, oversized shower, jetted tub, two walk-in closets
- finished walkout basement – stone fireplace, beverage fridge, wet bar, fifth bedroom, full bath and storage
- Evergrain® composite deck
- newer dual AC systems – first floor/basement (2016), second floor (2014)
- dual Heating
- dual water heaters
- 3 fireplaces – hearth, great room, basement
- sprinkler system
- neighborhood pool
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Mill Creek Elementary (a change for the 2018-19 school year), Trailridge Middle and Shawnee Mission Northwest. Close to Good Shepherd Catholic School and Hope Lutheran School, as well.
Photo Gallery of 13402 W 72nd St
Here’s a sneak peek at what the corner perennial garden looks like in bloom.
Contact us now to schedule a private tour.
|Address:||13402 W 72nd St|
|Lot Square Feet:||12,221|