Move in and enjoy the perks of living at 13301 W 124th St in Overland Park!
Update: This home has sold.
If you’re in the market for a new home, we’d love to help!
Contact us to set up a consultation.
Situated on a large corner lot this 4 bedroom home is close to the neighborhood pool and is just a short jaunt to Heatherstone Park which offers a playground, .5 mile walking trail loop with exercise stations and .8 acre fishing pond.
You won’t have to leave home to savor summer. Get your nature fix right outside the kitchen door in the roomy fenced backyard. Spend time relaxing on the patio underneath the cedar pergola. Add some string lights, fire up the grill and marvel at the stars.
Photo Gallery for 13301 W 124th St
Highlights of the home include:
- side entry 3 car garage with built-in mudroom cabinet for hanging your coats and storing your gear
- in-ground sprinkler system
- lush foundation plantings and mature trees
- spacious kitchen/hearth — see-through fireplace, breakfast nook, counter-height dining and hardwoods (fridge stays!)
- formal dining
- living room with see-through fireplace
- master suite — sitting nook in the bedroom, double vanities, gorgeous tile floor, walk-in closet and sleek glass block windows in the bath
- playset remains with the home
Located in the Olathe School District this Overland Park home for sale is within the current boundary map for Pleasant Ridge Elementary (.6 mi) California Trail Middle (1.5 mi) and Olathe East High School (1.3 mi).
The Fairfield Manor neighborhood pool
Contact Scott for the details.
Be sure to “Like” our Facebook page for the latest scoop on our freshest listings! click here