Clean lines and amazing curb appeal are present in this fabulous home located at 10801 W 92nd Street in Overland Park. The gable roof and an expansive picture window are features that are typically found in mid-century modern homes and you can see the influence here.
Open, light and airy describes the living room and adjacent dining room. Hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and a fireplace that demands attention greet you as you enter the home. Adjacent to the dining area, you’ll find a kitchen that boasts granite countertops, gas cooktop, and a view to the screened-in porch. Easy access from the dining room, this delightful space allows you and your guests a perfect spot to gather for a casual dinner party. Hosting a larger group? The spacious wrap-around deck means you don’t need to limit your guest list.
Highlights are many in this three bedroom, 2 bath Drummond-inspired home and include:
- Updated hall bath with lovely vanity. solid surface counter and integrated sink, subway tiles in the shower and charming hexagon mosaic tile floors
- Home automation includes: 2 keyless entry locks, automated/programmable energy saving thermostat, garage door sensor and automated control, garage light microcontroller, 6x toggle light wall switches, 3x lamp modules, 2x remote controls – All controllable with IOS/Android app remotely (requires internet)
- Storage shed
- Radon mitigation system (2013)
- Tamko Heritage roof (2009)
- Lennox HVAC system with dual fuel HP (2007)
- Windows replaced and Therma Tru Smooth Star slider patio door installed (2006)
- Upgraded to 100 amp electrical
- Shawnee Mission Schools
For more details on 10801 W 92nd Street in Overland Park. or to schedule a viewing, contact Scott. He can be reached via the form below or at 913.269.4269.