Welcome to 10508 Ensley Lane!
The current homeowners have taken exceptional care of this Leawood Estates home and it’s looking sharp.
Update: 10508 Ensley Lane is under contract!
Sell your home with us. Call today.
Fresh interior paint plus the addition of crown moldings, beadboard and extensive trim work and raised molded paneling from entryway through entire stairwell looks crisp and clean.
First floor family room boasts a lovely brick fireplace with ventless gas logs, built-ins for display and storage, and carpet (with pegged hardwood floors underneath). The cheery kitchen has eat-in space, solid surface countertops, and easy-to-maintain laminate flooring. Formal living and dining round out the main floor.
Upstairs you’ll find that all bedrooms and the hall bath are extra roomy. The lower level offers a finished rec room for additional living space and storage options.
Photo Gallery for 10508 Ensley Lane
Additional highlights of the home include:
- Upgraded exterior features Fiber-cement Siding
- Side-entry garage is oversized — extra width and length — to house not only your vehicles but all your gear
- Newer carpet in 3 bedrooms
- Rec room
- Park-like large lot
- New ceiling fans
- New hardware
- Baths feature updated lighting, faucets, ceramic tile flooring
- Monessen ventless gas logs — with remote control — are 99.7% efficient
- GutterGlove installed on all gutters—professional aluminum very fine mesh gutter guard system
- Double-pane UV coated windows throughout with tilt-in cleaning ability
- Stamped concrete “brick” stoop and walkway
- Attic fan with timer
Located in the Shawnee Mission School District with assigned schools Indian Woods Middle (3.2 miles) and Shawnee Mission South High School (3.1 miles) nearby. Your students will enjoy the new Brookwood Elementary (.8 miles) when completed but in the meantime, the littles will attend classes at the Indian Creek Technology Center, 4401 W 103rd St.
In close proximity to Leawood City Park! This 66-acre park is home to the Leawood Aquatic Center, off-leash area Leawoof Dog Park, six lighted tennis courts, soccer and baseball fields, sand volleyball, playground and trail. And minutes to Town Center, Plaza and quick access to I-435.
|Address:||10508 Ensley Lane|
|Lot Square Feet:||15,401|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|